Easter Sunday and our Grand Opening (March 27th) in our new facility is now just 16 days away! Take advantage of all the different tools that we have to invite people and spread the word about our church and our service – “You’re Invited” business cards, Unshakable books, Easter Sunday/Grand Opening Ticketmaster tickets, and now Yard Signs.
Pick up and read a FREE copy of the little book, The Difference Maker. It’s all about making a difference in people’s lives by inviting them to church, sharing your story, and sharing your faith. My life, and as a result, your life, was forever changed simply because a friend invited me to church. You have the chance to be that kind of Difference Maker this Easter!
We’ve been hoping that we would have our C.O. (Certificate of Occupancy) by next week so that we can have a “soft opening” for our church in our new facility on Sunday, March 20th, the week before Easter Sunday. Honestly, we won’t know if that’s possible until late next week. It may or may not happen. As soon as we know, you will know. But we are still looking great for Easter! Please continue to keep this whole process in your prayers. A LOT will be happening this coming week! Please continue to give sacrificially! Everything that we are doing for the new facility and our current facility costs money. It is your consistent, generous giving that funds this project and Big Days like Easter Sunday.
- This weekend is “Time Change Weekend”! Your clocks will “Spring Forward” one hour on Saturday night. Yes, you lose an hour of sleep, but you gain an hour of daylight! If you’re tired, sleep in and come to our 11:45am service this Sunday!
- New to Coastal? Like to learn more about our church and meet other new people? Sign up for our next Newcomer’s Lunch, immediately after the 3rd service on Sunday, April 10th. Go to our website and sign up today!
- We are planning a Baptism Service in our new building for Sunday, April 24th! If you are interested in getting baptized, please let us know on your Connect Card or sign up online.
- As our church expands and grows, we want to expand our Coastal Kidz Children’s Ministry. To do this, we are wanting (and needing) to start a new class. Each time we expand and start a new class, we typically need a minimum of 12-18 volunteers (teachers & assistants) willing to serve 1-2 services a month. If you are interested in being a part of this growing and rewarding Ministry, please respond to this email or contact Janet Rollins at 843-442-8299 or email@example.com.
- Parents and Students (6th-12th Grade), don’t forget that we are now feeding the Students before WAVES 6.2.SIX on Wednesdays nights, 6-6:26pm. If you are interested in helping to provide food, please respond to this email or contact Ryan Spell 843-442-8985, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All In! Love Can! Game On!
P.S. I’m praying for those of you who are participating in our Easter Fast!