Easter Sunday and our Grand Opening (March 27th) countdown is now 9 days away (single digits)! What can I say, that I haven’t already said? All of the tools, all of the stuff we’ve done and said and given you to encourage you to invite someone to church, is useless unless you actually use it and invite someone. We’re NOT responsible for their decision, but WE ARE responsible to make the ask, to sow the seed.
Well, I know a lot of you (myself included) have been wondering if we were going to be able to have a soft opening in our new building this Sunday. That is looking less and less likely. In fact, I was holding off on sending my Friday 5 until we knew something more definitive. It’s nothing on our end, we’re just waiting for a couple more officials to sign off on things. It could still happen by the end of business today, but again it’s not looking good for that right now. If any of that changes, I’ll send out a quick email, social media blast to let you know.
However, the good news is that we are looking great for Easter Sunday and that’s what’s most important! Either way, you will notice a lot of changes on the outside – landscaping, mulch, NEW PARKING LOT & ROAD! By the way DO NOT drive on the new road or park in the new parking lot over the weekend. They want it to set up good for 2 days (Saturday & Sunday).
- We’re looking for Security Team volunteers! The Security Team is led by Bryan Miller, a former SC State Trooper. If you are interested in learning more about the Security Team and possibly volunteering, you can respond to this email, sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday, email Bryan directly at email@example.com or call him at 843-296-2991.
- New to Coastal? Like to learn more about our church and meet other new people? Sign up for our next Newcomer’s Lunch, immediately after the 3rd service on Sunday, April 10th. Go to our website and sign up today!
- We are planning a Baptism Service in our new building for Sunday, April 24th! If you are interested in getting baptized, please let us know on your Connect Card or sign up online.
- As our church expands and grows, we want to expand our Coastal Kidz Children’s Ministry. To do this, we are wanting (and needing) to start a new class. Each time we expand and start a new class, we typically need a minimum of 12-18 volunteers (teachers & assistants) willing to serve 1-2 services a month. If you are interested in being a part of this growing and rewarding Ministry, please respond to this email or contact Janet Rollins at 843-442-8299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents and Students (6th-12th Grade), don’t forget that WAVES House Party (a hangout time for our Students with games, bonfire, food, and fun) meets tonight, 6pm-9pm at the church! Invite and bring a friend! The student who brings the most friends gets a PRIZE! For more information contact Ryan Spell 843-442-8985, email@example.com.
All In! Love Can! Game On!