Easter Sunday/Grand Opening, Sunday, March 27th – 23 days away! Okay, keep praying, but it’s now time to start inviting people. We have several tools at the church for you to use – the Unshakable book, “You’re Invited” business cards, Easter Sunday/Grand Opening tickets. Just think, one small invitation could potentially change someone’s life forever! You and I have the opportunity to change the trajectory of multiple generations for all eternity! Yes – I truly belive that much is at stake, each and every Sunday. In fact, this Sunday I have a free gift for you – a short little book called The Difference Maker. It’s all about making a difference in people’s lives by sharing your faith. Make sure you pick up a copy on Sunday and read it.
This past Sunday was awesome! One of the reasons for that was 137 adults made the decision to particpate in our Easter Fast by denying themselves something physical between now and Easter Sunday, March 27th. It’s going to be a time of great spiritual growth for our entire church! Remember, it’s not about whatever the “thing” is that you’re denying yourself – some sort of food, technology, or stronghold. It’s about turning to God, focusing on Him, and listening to His voice.
- New to Coastal? Like to learn more about our church and meet other new people? Sign up for our next Newcomer’s Lunch, immediately after the 3rd service on Sunday, April 10th. Go to our website and sign up today!
- We are planning a Baptism Service in our new building for Sunday, April 24th! If you are interested in getting baptized, please let us know on your Connect Card or sign up online.
- As our church expands and grows, we want to expand our Coastal Kidz Children’s Ministry. To do this, we are wanting (and needing) to start a new class. Each time we expand and start a new class, we typically need a minimum of 12-18 volunteers (teachers & assistants) willing to serve 1-2 services a month. If you are interested in being a part of this growing and rewarding Ministry, please respond to this email or contact Janet Rollins at 843-442-8299 or email@example.com.
- Special Services & Big Days like Easter Sunday & our Grand Opening mean extra expenses. I just want to challenge and encourage you to be mindful of that and to be faithful in your consistent and generous giving. Consider giving above and beyond or making a special sacrificial offering during this month before Easter. Maybe consider giving something special toward our new building as we make final preparations to move in.
- Parents and Students (6th-12th Grade), don’t forget that we are now feeding the Students before WAVES 6.2.SIX on Wednesdays nights, 6-6:26pm. If you are interested in helping to provide food, please respond to this email or contact Ryan Spell 843-442-8985, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All In! Love Can! Game On!
P.S. Time Change is not this weekend, but NEXT weekend! Yeah – longer days are on their way!