Easter Sunday, April 5th is now just 16 days away! We have multiple invite tools for you to use to invite your friends: our normal “You’re Invited” business cards, an Easter specific invite card, and on top of that, we still have some yard signs available! Pick up a yard sign and put it in the front of your yard, closest to the street where people can see it, or at a nearby busy intersection. We also have a FREE “Love Can” t-shirt for everyone at Coastal this Sunday!
Our service times for Easter are the same (8:45am, 10:15am, 11:45am). However, we are having all 3 services outside, on our property, underneath a BIG TENT! Pray for good weather. Pray for our church and everyone that will be invited. Ask God to use Coastal to draw people to Himself. Pray for all the people you will be inviting. Pray for my message. Pray for the 23,921 mailing invitations that will be going out to all 29407 & 29414 residents of West Ashley.
This Sunday we wrap up our “Happily Ever After?” series by talking about “How to Have A Fair Fight?” Don’t miss it!
Here are my FRIDAY 5:
- On Monday night March 23rd, 7-8:30PM, we will have a meeting for anyone interested in helping to plan, organize, and lead the different areas of VBS. Simply respond to this email if you would like to be part of our planning team.
- Consider giving a special “ALL IN” offering on Easter Sunday! For those of you who are new, “All In” is simply the name of our Giving Campaign for the new buildng. You can help us build our new building by giving above and beyond your regular giving and designating your gift – “ALL IN” or “new building.” No gift is too small (or too big for that matter) and every gift counts! We can’t all give the same amount, but together we can all sacrifice and give something.
- On Sunday, April 12th, Coastal will celebrate it’s 25th Anniversary! There will be one service at 10:15am and a lunch reception/party to follow! You won’t have to bring a thing! Just invite & bring friends to join in the fun!
- We need about 18 volunteers to care for our children from nursery to kindergarten during our Anniversary 10:15am service so all of our volunteers can participate in the celebration. Volunteers should be at least 16 years old to adults. We will pay $20 for this service. If you are interested in helping out or know someone who would, please contact Janet Rollins at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-442-8299 (cell).
- On Sunday, April 19th, we are having our next Baptism Service! You can sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday, respond to this email, or sign up online.
Forever & Always ALL IN!
Pastor Chris (friend me on facebook if we’re not already friends)
P.S. No Yard Work this Saturday morning. Paul and his guys finished it up for us!