This Sunday is what? TIME CHANGE SUNDAY! I know our clocks “spring forward” and we lose an hour, but I can’t wait for the longer days! We’re also in week 3 of our “Happily Ever After?” series! I hope you’re enjoying it!
The Easter countdown continues! Easter is just 4 weeks away – Sunday, April 5th! I know that there are some churches and Christians who complain about people who only show up at church on Easter. Not me! And NOT Coastal! If you know churches and people like that, tell them to send their guests to Coastal! Instead of complaining about it, let’s take advantage of it. Let’s pull out all the stops and make them feel at home and welcome. And most importantly, let’s share Jesus with them.
So what can you do? Start praying. Pray for our church and everyone that will be invited. Ask God to use Coastal to draw people to Himself. Pray for all the people you will be inviting. Pray for my message. Pray for the thousands of mailing invitations that will be going out to all 29407 & 29414 residents of West Ashley.
Start inviting. Make a list of everyone you know and start inviting. Use Social Media. Send personal messages. Walk across the hall at your office. And then be open to the Holy Spirit throughout your day asking Him to put other people in your path that you can invite. In a couple of weeks we’re going to have Easter Yard Signs available to anyone who would be willing to put one in their yard, especially those of you who live in a busy neighborhood. The week before Easter, help us blitz West Ashley with the rest of our Yard Signs.
This Easter we are having our 3 normal service times, but we are having them outside, on our property, underneath a BIG TENT (larger than any we’ve rented before!). Pray for good weather. How many people do you think we can reach this Easter? Last year we had 651. Can we do that again? Can we blow that away? I don’t know. Will you do your part? I believe God is looking for people and churches to draw people to Himself. Beg God to look no further than you and Coastal!
Here are 5 Things I want you to make note of:
- $100 deposits are due NOW for Student LIFE Mission Camp. Camp dates are June 15-19 at Wake Forest University. Total cost: $330. Balance due on May 1st. Bring your deposit to church on Sunday.
- Family Game Night for all Clubhouse & Coastal Kidz Parents and Children, Saturday, March 14th, 5pm-7pm. Bring board games and $5 for pizza per family!
- Consider giving a special “ALL IN” offering on Easter Sunday! For those of you who are new, “All In” is simply the name of our Giving Campaign for the new buildng. You can help us build our new building by giving above and beyond your regular giving and designating your gift – “ALL IN” or “new building.” No gift is too small (or too big for that matter) and every gift count! We can’t all give the same amount, but together we can all sacrifice and give something.
- On Sunday, April 12th, Coastal will celebrate it’s 25th Anniversary! There will be one service at 10:15am and a reception/party to follow!
- On Sunday, April 19th, we are having our next Baptism Service! You can sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday, respond to this email, or sign up online.
Forever & Always ALL IN!
Pastor Chris (friend me on facebook if we’re not already friends)
P.S. Give digital giving a try – either through our website or through mobile TEXT Giving (843-277-8337)! They’re both simple, safe, and secure!
Coastal exists to share & experience LIFE – the life of Jesus!