So many exciting things to share with you today! First of all, our Students had an awesome Winter Retreat! Most importantly 19 of those Students gave their life to Jesus over the weekend! Woohoo! And right now 6 of those Students are getting Baptized this Sunday! Add that to the 4 peple we Baptized two weeks ago and the 2 people who gave their life to Christ this past Sunday, that’s 21 Salvations and 10 Baptisms so far this year! Thank you Jesus! Keep praying! Keep inviting! Keep loving! Beg God to use our church to draw people to Himself! And when we see each other on Sunday morning, I hope to see the steam rising off of everyone because together we’ve been beating down the gates of Hell and rescuing people ONE life at a time! Can you tell I’m pumped?!
And Coastal, let me say this – that’s why we give! We’re funding this mission of “sharing & experiencing the LIFE & LOVE of Jesus with Charleston and the world!” We’re going to keep reaching people, keep growing! We’re going to fill both services, add a third, and then build another building! And then our current building will be completely dedicated to our Students and the Community! Are you with me? I know so many of you are! How do I know that? Because so many of you give sacrificially! Our Christmas Offering Goal this past year was the largest we’ve ever set – $60,000. Drumroll please. . . this year WE gave $66,876.88!! Wow! Just WOW! Jesus said, “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” I know where your heart is! Together we are making and IMPACT – ONE life at a time!
- If you are leading, assisting, or hosting a LIFE Group this Semester there is a Mandatory Life Group Training – either 7pm, Tuesday, Jan 23rd or 10am, Saturday, Jan 27th. ALL Life Group Leaders (Leaders, Co-Leaders, Assistants), are required to attend one, just choose the date that works best for you. Childcare provided.
- Student Ministry (6th-12th Grade) kicks off the new semester with WAVES Wednesday Night, January 24th, at 6pm! Invite and bring a Student!
- Life Group Sunday – January 28th! The Big Tent will be setup and everyone will have the opportunity to check out all the different Groups for the Winter/Spring Semester! Life Groups Kick-Off the week of Sunday, February 11th and end the week of May 13th.
- Help us make an IMPACT in our community by coming to “Saturday Serve.” The first Saturday of each month (beginning Februrary 3rd, 8:30am) we’ll gather at the church and then send off groups of people to serve, help, assist different organizations in our community. It’s a tangible way to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Sign up on your Connect Card to volunteer. If you have any questions or an idea about a worthy cause or volunteer/service opportunity, please contact Kiersten Brown, our Director of Missions & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-798-7299.
- Interested in offically making Coastal your church home? Our next Membership Class is Saturday morning, February 3rd, 9am-12noon. Childcare and refreshments provided. You can sign up online, on your Connect Card on Sunday, or respond to this email.
Making an IMPACT!
P.S. If you haven’t heard yet, Pastor Scott and I are leading a Trip to the Holy Land! The dates are November 5-14, 2018. The cost is $4200 (could be less depending on how many people go). You can also learn more about the trip by visiting this link: http://www.maranathatours.com/Diamond-Nov-2018-Israel. If you are interested in going or have any questions, reach out to Pastor Scott at email@example.com.