This Sunday, we will have our Fall LIFE Group Catalog available! I can’t wait for you to get your hands on it and begin figuring out what Group you will join! And not only do we have a lot of new AWESOME Groups, but Julie & Ashley did an awesome job of putting the Catalog itself together. We really “raised our game” so to speak with this new catalog. In fact, I’ll let you in on a little secret – it’s already available online! You can get a preview and go ahead and sign up for a Group!
Speaking of LIFE Groups, I want to put a plug in for something special my Bod4God LIFE Group is doing that anyone, even if you aren’t signing up for my Group, can participate in. As we’ve been telling you, LIFE Group Sunday is next Sunday, August 28th. Well, on Monday night, 7pm, August 29th, Steve Reynolds, the author of “Bod4God”, “Get Off the Couch”, and “Healthy Renegade Pastor” is coming to Coastal for a Bod4God Rally! It’s going to be a great night of fun and inspiration all centered around healthy living! Even if you can’t join my Group this Semester, come out, have some fun, and be inspired to get healthy! We’re even going to give away some fun stuff!
- There is a Planning Center Training Meeting for all Ministry Leaders on Tuesday night, August 23rd, 6:30pm at the church.
- There is a mandatory LIFE Group Training for all Leaders, Assistants, and Hosts for all Groups, even on-going & athletic groups, next Saturday, August 27th, 10am-12noon. LIFE Group Sunday is August 28th.
- WAVES 6.2.SIX (6th-12th Grade) has begun meeting regularly again on Wednesday nights! 6-6:26pm – Food / 6:26-8:15pm – Games, Worship, Message, Groups! Make sure your Student is there and brings their friends! It’s going to be a great year in Student Ministry.
- There is only ONE service on Labor Day Weekend, Sunday, September 4th at 9:30am.
- We’re having a BIG DAY on Sunday, September 18th as we kick off our new Fall Sermon Series, “UNSHAKABLE – Standing Strong in the Storms of Life.” It’s based on the book that I wrote the forward to, that we give away. I really believe it’s going to be a great series and more importantly an easy way to invite and bring friends! In fact, use the book as an invite tool to bring your friends!
P.S. We’d love for you to join us for Chair Set-up, Saturday morning (tomorrow) at 9am. With 6 or more people it only takes 30 minutes or less – plus it’s a lot of fun! Next week, we will be setting up chairs on Thursday night, August 25th, at 6:30pm (there will be a Funeral Service at out building on that Friday).