For those of you who have children in school or work in the school system, I hope everyone had a relaxing, enjoyable Spring Break! Hopefully, you saw my previous email about the awesome Easter Weekend at Coastal! By the way, it’s the first week of April and we now have 42 people who have indicated that they gave their life to Jesus at Coastal this year! Is that awesome or what?!
For the month of April we’re going to be in a series called, “The Simple Life.” It all about focusing our lives on the things that really matter, moving from a life of selfishness to a life of significance. As always, this is a great series to invite and bring your friends. Don’t miss it!
- Looking for a way to serve our community and make an IMPACT? Come and be a part of Saturday Serve! Saturday Serve meets the first Saturday of every month (TOMORROW MORNING) at 8:30am in the Old Welcome Center (in the old building this month – they will be getting ready for a wedding in the new building). They will explain all the different opportunities for that day, pray, and then send everyone off. For more information or to share any ideas or to be added to a “Saturday Serve” Group, contact Kiersten Brown 918-798-7299 or email@example.com. You can also visit our website each month to check out the different areas of service: https://coastalcommunitychurch.org/connect/missions-outreach.
- Our next Newcomer’s Reception is Sunday, April 15th, immediately after our 11:15am service (it’s only about 30 minutes). Childcare and pizza are provided. You can sign up for our Newcomer’s Reception on our website or simply by responding to this email now. This is a great opportunity for anyone new to Coastal to meet our Staff, our Ministry Leaders, and learn more about Coastal! It’s a great introduction to Coastal!
- Interested in offically making Coastal your church home? Our next Membership Class is Monday night, April 30th, 6-9pm. Childcare and refreshments provided. You can sign up online, on your Connect Card on Sunday, or respond to this email.
- If you would like your family to participate in the Baby/Child Dedication on Mother’s Day, May 13th, sign up on your Connect Card or respond to this email. Please include the child’s full name and the service you will be attending – 9:30am or 11:15am.
- Attention all parents and volunteers, as you start to make your Summer plans, mark your calendars and save this date – Coastal’s VBS this year is Monday, July 16th – Friday, July 20th, 6pm-8pm, 4 year olds – 5th Grade. The theme is Shipwrecked – Rescued by Jesus!