I can’t say enough good things about LIFE Group Sunday this past Sunday at Coastal! All of our LIFE Group Leaders did such an awesome job of creatively promoting their Groups. And most importantly, a ton of people signed up for a Group. In fact, right now over 250 people have already signed up for a Group!
Our LIFE Groups start the week of February 12th (not this coming week, but the following week), so you still have plenty of time to sign up. Remember there are 3 different ways to sign up, but you only have to sign up one way, one time. You can sign up any time online, on your Connect Card on Sunday, or at the LIFE Group Sign-Up Tables at the back of our auditorium on Sunday.
Please begin praying for our, “UNITED We Stand” sermon series that we’ll be kicking off on Sunday, February 19th (Presidents Weekend). We’re going to be talking about the importance of unity – unity in our home, in the church, and in our community. We’ll be mailing out a large postcard invitation to all of West Ashley, Johns Island, & James Island. I really feel like that with what’s happening in our world today this is going to be a powerful and much needed series. As always, invite & bring your friends and pray for your ONE!
- WOOHOO! We’re having a Baptism Service this Sunday, February 5th in both services! If you’ve given your life to Jesus, this is your next step – going public with your faith through Baptism! Or, maybe you’ve never been Baptized by immersion in the example of Jesus. If you haven’t already signed up and you’d like to participate and be Baptized this Sunday, please respond to this email!
- Have a heart for people and are comfortable praying with people? Then maybe you would be interested in serving on our Sunday morning Prayer/Decision Team. Each week, during each service we have people who either make decisions or would like for someone to pray with them. Respond to this email or contact Billy Burnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for a place to serve at Coastal and are available on Monday Mornings? Consider joining the Monday Morning Follow-Up Team! Each Monday morning, 9am-11am, we have a group of volunteers who help us follow up with all of our guests from Sunday. They also help with a variety of administrative tasks. Snacks, coffee, and childcare provided. Respond to this email or contact Ashley Hojnacki directly at email@example.com.
- There have been some exciting changes in our WAVES Student Ministry (6th-12th Grade) this semester! They’ve moved their main weekly gathering (6.2.SIX) from the old auditorium to the new auditorium. And begining this coming Wednesday night (6pm-8:15pm) they will have a full band leading them in worship every week! This is an intentional investment that we’re making in our Students! Do everything in your power to get your Student and his/her friends there!
- If you haven’t already done so, make sure you download our church’s app – it’s FREE! Just go to your app store and search for Coastal Community Church of Charleston or Coastal CC and look for our logo. Make sure you allow for push notifications. It’s a great tool to keep up with all things Coastal (upcoming events, Friday’s 5, announcements) and listen to our weekly messages. (The first two people who respond to this email will receive a $5 Starbucks Gift Card – just checking to see who reads this to the end!)
P.S. Give TEXT Giving a try! It’s simple, safe, and secure. Text any amount to 843-277-8337. After a quick sign up process, it’s a great way to give any time, any place, any amount as God blesses. Try it today!