We had 9 inviduals join our church last week and after last Sunday’s message, “I’m grateful for my church,” we had another 15 people sign up for our Membership Class tomorrow morning! That’s 24 people in just the last 2 weeks and another person gave their life to Jesus (that’s 60 people so far this year)! This Sunday’s message is, “I’m grateful for my salvation.” You know what I believe? People are going to get saved this Sunday! Invite and bring your ONE to church this week! This Sunday could be their day – their “Birthday”!
I want to tell you something pretty cool that’s happening today that you’re a part of because you are a part of Coastal and give to our church. This morning over at Oakland Elementary School every Student and Teacher is going to be given a FREE brand new “Oakland Orca” t-shirt (800 shirts) – designed and paid for by Coastal! I wish you could see the excitement and joy in all the kids when they get their shirt! Just like I said on Sunday, “I love my church!” I’m so grateful to be a part of a generous church that is making an IMPACT in our community!
Ministry Opportunity Spotlight:
Today, I’d like to highlight a brand new Ministry opportunity at Coastal – a Medical Emergency Response Team. As we strive to create a safe, nurturing enviromment for worship, learning, and serving, we would like to add a Team of qualified individuals who would be on call in case of an emergency during our services to administer CPR, use the defibrilllator, etc. until an ambulance arrived. If you are trained for such situations and are interested in joining this Team, you can respond to this email, call Janet Rollins directly at 843-442-8299, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in offically making Coastal your church home? We just scheduled a LAST CHANCE Membership Class, this Satuday morning (tomorrow), December 16th, 9am-12noon. Childcare and refreshments provided. You can sign up online or respond to this email. This is the LAST MEMBERSHIP CLASS of 2017!
- If you haven’t heard yet, we’re having 2 Family Christmas Eve Services on Sunday night, December 24th, 5:30pm & 7pm! Nursery – 3year olds will be cared for in the Coastal Kidz Building, but all other children will be in the auditorium (there will be a “special guest” at the end of both services). There will be NO SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES that day. Invite & bring your friends – as always it’s going to be AWESOME! And if you haven’t done so yet, please volunteer to serve in one of the two services.
- Our 6th Annual Christmas Offering is in full swing! Now through the second Sunday of the New Year, January 14th (just 4 more weeks), we are encouraging our entire Coastal family to give above and beyond their regular tithes and offering to this year’s special Christmas Offering. To give toward the Christmas Offering, simply designate your gift with the word “Christmas.” Remember this is above and beyond your regular giving. Our theme for 2018 is “IMPACT”. This offering simply enables our church to continue to make an IMPACT in our church, community, and world!
- If you are interested in leading, assisting, or hosting a LIFE Group in the new semester of 2018, please let us know now on your Connect Card or contact Pastor Scott at email@example.com.
- Interested in going public with your faith through Baptism? Never been Baptized by immersion? Respond to this email, sign up online, or sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday to be Baptized on the first Sunday of the New Year – Sunday, January 7th.
I love MY church!
P.S. Did you know that we had 72 Middle & High School Students at WAVES 6.2.SIX this past Wednesday night for their Christmas/End of the Year Party?! Start praying now for their Winter Retreat, January 12-15, that many Students get saved and give their life to Jesus!