I hope you do your best to come out tonight to our Operation Christmas Child Packing & Wrapping Party! It will be at the church from 6:30pm-8:30pm. It really is a great way to usher in the Thanksgiving/Christmas season. (There will be PIZZA!)
I’m so excited about this year’s Annual Christmas Offering! Our initial goal is $50,000! I say “initial” goal because someone has already generously donated a $25,000 matching gift. In other words, they will match anything we give up to $25,000. I say we can give that and beyond.
Our Christmas Offering will be used to fund 3 projects: building/digging a well in Haiti, funding the LOVE CAN Help A Child budget, and renovating our Children’s area/new child check-in in our current facility as we move into our new facility.
To give, all you have to do is designate your gift “Christmas” on your check, offering envelope, card swiping receipt, pay pal, or TEXT (keyword “Christmas”). You can give your gift beginning next Sunday, Nov. 22nd – Jan. 3rd, at any of our regular Sunday morning services or anytime through TEXTing or PayPal. You might also consider giving it all at once during one of our 4 Christmas Eve Services (Wednesday, December 23rd, 5:30pm & 7pm / Thursday, December 24th, 5:30pm & 7pm). Our entire Christmas Eve offering will go toward our Annual Christmas Offering.
Here are 5 things to remember:
- Operation Christmas Child Wrapping & Packing Party TONIGHT, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- $75 deposits for the Youth Winter Retreat (6th-12th Grade) are due NOW. $100 balance due Dec. 13th. The retreat is Jan. 15th-Jan. 18th in Pigeon Forge, TN. We are also accepting donations for scholarships.
- Christmas Offering begins Sunday, Nov. 22nd – Sunday, Jan. 3rd! Goal: $50,000!
- Coastal’s 2015 Christmas Eve Services: 4 Services – Wednesday, December 23rd, 5:30pm & 7pm / Thursday, December 24th, 5:30pm & 7pm.
- Interested in Leading a LIFE Group for the 2016 Winter/Spring Semester? Let us know NOW! We are in the process of planning the new semester. Simply respond to this email.
Loving Him, You, & What We Get To Do!