I know I say this a lot (and I mean it every time), you ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS THIS SUNDAY!! This Sunday, October 30th is CHILDREN’S DAY! It’s a day we’re setting aside to recognize the Children’s Ministry of our church – Coastal Kidz. 4 year olds and up will be in the service, our kids will be singing a couple of songs, there will be a Baby Dedication, Games, Food, a Petting Zoo, and even a World Champion Juggler (JamPastor Chris might also be making a special appearance – that’s all I’m saying)! Don’t miss this opportunity to bring a friend – especially your friends with children!
3 Reminders – Parking, Seating, & Connect Cards: If you’re a member or regular attender at Coastal, do your best to park in the school parking lot across the street. We want to leave our closest parking for our guests! In the auditorium, make an effort to sit to the front and center of each section. This makes it easier for guests to find a seat (especially this Sunday with all the kids in the room). Also, don’t forget that we want everyone to fill out a Connect Card each week. Not only is this a simple way to take positive next steps in your Christian life, but it creates an atmosphere of postive peer pressure for our guests to fill out a card, which is our only way to follow up with them. Can you tell that we care about our guests? We do! The church is the only organization that exists for those who are not yet members. We want to create an environment where our guests (your friends, people God is drawing to Himself) feel as though they are our welcome, expected guests in our home. Do your part to help us create that atmosphere.
Do you play an instrument? Can you sing? We are looking to expand our Worship Team at Coastal! Auditions will be held on Thursday, December 1st, at 7pm. If you are interested in auditioning as a vocalist or instrumentalist, please contact our Band Director, Christopher Rollins at email@example.com, 843-822-0301, or respond to this email.
Our WAVES Students are turning in their $100 deposits this Sunday for their Winter Retreat (January 13-16). If you are interested in sponsoring a full or partial scholarship for a Student, please see our Youth Pastor, Ryan Spell. The cost of the retreat is $225.
- WAVES Student Ministry (6th-12th Grade) Fall Costume Party – tonight, 6-9pm. Costume Contest, Food, & Games (the Juggler is also giving the Students a special performance tonight)! Invite and bring your friends! You won’t want to miss it!
- Only 2 more weeks to bring toys, games, supplies,and shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child! There is a collection box in the Welcome Center. Our Packing Party will be at the church on Friday, November 11th, 6:30pm.
- New to Coastal? Interested in learning more our our church? Like to meet our staff and key ministry leaders, other new people, and discover possible next steps? Sign up and come to our next Newcomer’s Lunch on Sunday, November 13th, immediately following the 11:15am service. Respond to this email, sign up online, or sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday.
- Panera Bread is BACK! And we need volunteers to join the team that picks up the bread each Sunday morning. If you are interested or would like more information, respond to this email or sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday.
- There is an important Security Team Meeting on Saturday, November 5th, at 9am. This meeting is for all current Security Team members and anyone interested in serving and learning more about this Ministry.
P.S. Chair Set-Up is back to its regular schedule – Saturday morning at 9am! Come out and join us! Great fun, great exercise, and a great way to serve the Lord!