I don’t know about you – but I can’t wait to worship with my Coastal family this Sunday! I’ve missed you! And this Sunday (as always) is going to be AWESOME! We’re having Baptisms in both services! I can’t wait! Baptism is a beautiful picture of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus. It symbolizes new birth, a new beginning, a washing away of our sins. It is an outward picture of the inward faith that we’ve placed in Christ. It is our way of “going public” with our faith. Colossians 2:12 says, “For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to a new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead.” The Bible also says that when just one person finds their way home to God, that all of Heaven rejoices and celebrates (Luke 15). So be at Coastal this Sunday and help us celebrate!
My message this week in our UNSHAKABLE series is all about dealing with the storm of doubt. Ever struggle with doubts? Are doubts keeping you from taking a next step in an important area of your life? Don’t miss this Sunday!
3 beautiful baby boys were born this week to wonderful Coastal families – and more are on the way! Our church is GROWING (one way or another)! If you’re looking for a fruitful & fulfilling place to serve at Coastal, look no further than our Coastal Kidz Children’s Ministry! They NEED you! Whether it’s teaching, assisting, cleaning, holding babies, escorting parents, checking children in, or running a DVD player/computer, there is a place for you! You’ll meet other awesome people like yourself, make new friends, serve God by serving others, and make an eternal difference in the life of a child. You change the life of a child – you change the world. Be a world changer and volunteer to serve in Coastal Kidz! Respond to this email or contact Janet Rollins directly at email@example.com or 843-442-8299. We will follow up with you!
- Tonight, 6:30-8:30pm, our WAVES Student Ministry is having their Spaghetti Dinner & Silent Auction (auction closes at 8pm). Tickets can still be bought at the door for $5. All proceeds go directly to pay for the Winter Retreat in Pigeon Forge, TN, January 13th-16th. Come out tonight and support our Student Ministry!
- Interested in going public with your faith through Baptism? Never been Baptized by immersion? Our next Baptism Service is THIS Sunday, October 16th. Respond to this email, or sign up today online.
- Mark your calendar now and make sure you don’t miss Children’s Day, Sunday, October 30th at Coastal. 4 year olds and up will be in the service, our kids will be singing a couple of songs, there will be a Baby Dedication (sign up on your Connect Card or repsond to this email), Games, Food, a Petting Zoo, and even a World Champion Juggler! You, your kids, and their friends won’t want to miss it!
- October is Operation Christmas Child month! Begin bringing toys, games, supplies, etc. that can fit in a shoebox to church. There is a collection box in the Welcome Center. Also, start gathering your shoeboxes. Our Packing Party will be at the church on Friday, November 11th, 6:30pm.
- New to Coastal? Interested in learning more our our church? Like to meet our staff and key ministry leaders, other new people, and discover possible next steps? Sign up and come to our next Newcomer’s Lunch on Sunday, November 13th, immediately following the 11:15am service.
P.S. NO chair set up tomorrow (Saturday) morning! Our Students & Volunteers will be setting up the chairs tonight after the Spaghetti Dinner/Silent Auction.