Okay, it’s time! Make the ask! Easter is now 2 weeks away! We have multiple invite tools for you to use to invite your friends: the FREE Tickets (sign up for yours on Sunday or reserve them online today), our normal invite business cards, a large card mailer that will be sent out to all 29414 residents (good for mailing to friends-pick them up at the ticket booth), and a small invite card in your bulletin.
On Sunday, pick up whatever best suits you and people you will be inviting. On top of that, we have yard signs available! Pick up a yard sign and put it in the front of your yard, closest to the street where people can see it.
We had lots and lots of names that were turned in on Sunday. If you would like us to specifically join you in praying for the people that you’re inviting, write their first names on your Connect Card this Sunday. Our Staff, Elders, and Prayer Team would love to join you in prayer.
Our service times for Easter are the same (8:45am, 10:15am, 11:45am). However, we are having all 3 services outside, on our property, underneath a BIG TENT! We’re calling it an Outdoor Community Easter Service (pray for good weather). It should be a lot of fun! Our new Worship Pastor, Michael Wright, will be leading worship for us! He will then join Coastal full time beginning Sunday, May 4th!
Here are 5 more things I want you to know about:
- We begin a new series right after Easter called, “Battlefield.” We’re going to take a look at the some of the common enemies that we all face in our Christian life – worry, temptation, pornography, debt. Can you think of others?
- Attention all Students: BIG SUR (“Student Ultimate Relay”), Wednesday, April 16th, 6:26pm-8:15pm! High School (Wear Blue) VS. Middle School (Wear Red) in the ultimate relay! Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty or wet! There will be food! Invite your friends!
- Prayerfully consider making a contribution to your “All In” Campaign commitment on Easter Sunday! If you are new to Coastal and would like more information about our New Building Campaign, see me, respond to this email, or let us know on your Connect Card.
- We are making preparations for the Summer Semester of LIFE Groups! If you are interested in leading, assisting, or hosting a LIFE Group or if you simply have a creative idea for a Group, please respond to this email or indicate it on your Connect Card.
- Coastal Day at the Riverdogs Game! Sunday, May 4th, 5pm. Tickets $10 (Student Ministry Camp fundraiser). Kids eat free! Pick up Tickets at the Easter Ticket Booth.
Always & Forever All In!
P.S.S. Sign up for Mobile TEXT Giving & give it a try! 843-277-8337