This past Sunday, we kicked off a new series on the life/book of Job. It really seemed to resonate with a lot people. My daughter Lydia said, “I never knew Job could be so funny!” If you’ve downloaded our new church app, you can very easily listen to the message from your phone. We continue this Sunday with part 2 of his story. I hope you’ll join us!
Wow – everyone loves a FREE T-SHIRT! We gave away free, “I LOVE MY CHURCH” Shirts this past Sunday. We still have large & extra-large available. You can pick them up this Sunday.
We had a great Membership Class on Monday night! 15 new people committed to Coastal!
Here are 5 Things I want you to make note of:
- TONIGHT, 6:30pm-8:30pm we are having an “All In” Meeting/Pizza Party specifically for those people who are new to Coastal over the last year. I want to give you the opportunity to be a part of what we are doing – what God is doing through Coastal. We will feed you dinner, provide childcare, and I will explain in detail what we’re doing, how we’re doing it, and how you can help. Plus you will get to see the latest plans of the new building and hear all the most up to date information of where we are at in the process. If you have not already signed up, but would like to come, please respond to this email.
- This Saturday morning (TOMORROW), 10am-Noon, we are having our Operation Christmas Child Packing/Wrapping Party! Don’t miss this fun event for the whole family! It’s a great way to kick off the Thanksgiving/Christmas Season! Childcare not provided.
- If you are a current LIFE Group Leader/Assistant/Host or if you are interested in possibly leading a LIFE Group in the 2015 Winter/Spring Semester, please join us for an Oyster Roast/Info Meeting on Friday Night, November 14th, 6:30pm-8:30pm. Childcare provided.
- Interested in going on the Missions Trip to Peru in August, missed the meeting? See Pastor Scott Huff for more information.
- If you would like to help plan quarterly activities for our preschoolers and elementary age children beginning in 2015, please contact Melissa Nicholson at (843) 609-5503 or email@example.com. These activities could be anything from a “Family Game Night” to visiting a nursing home.
Have a great weekend! Can’t wait to see you and your friends on Sunday!
Pastor Chris (PC)
Coastal exists to share & experience LIFE – the life of Jesus!