Don’t miss this Sunday! Not only is it the second week of “This Is How We Roll,” but it is also LIFE Group Sunday! What that means is that each one of our 3 services will end a little earlier, giving everyone time to go outside underneath a huge tent to check out all the different LIFE Groups this semester! Each Group will have a table/display representing their Group. You’ll be able to mee the leaders, check out the materials, and even enjoy some great snacks! There will also be a ballot in your bulletin on Sunday where you can vote on the different booths – most creative, most informative, best sales pitch, best snack,etc. As you can tell, it’s going to be a lot of fun. You won’t want to miss it! Invite & bring a friend! By the way, LIFE Group sign ups are available NOW on our website!
Thanks for being so accommodating in parking across the street in the old Oakland Elemenatary School parking lot! Everyone did an awesome job! Keep it up! We do need more parking volunteers now though. If you are willing to volunteer, please give Chris Ranew (706-941-2004) or Greg Orr (843-367-4051) a call. They will put you to work!
Here are 5 Things I want you to make note of:
- If you are leading, assisting or hosting a LIFE Group, please make plans to attend the LIFE Group Training Class on Saturday, January 24th (tomorrow) from 9am-11am. Childcare is provided.
- If you are planning on going on the Peru Mission Trip on August 7-15, please turn in your deposit and see Scott Huff today! Thanks!
- On Super Bowl Sunday, February 1st, we are asking everyone to please bring non-perishable food items with them to church to help re-stock our food pantry. Our food pantry helps feed many hurting families throughout the month.
- Our next Baby/Child Dedication is going to be Sunday, February 8th. If you are interested in participating, please respond to this email with which service you will be in and child’s full name. (We will have another Baby/Child Dedication on Mother’s Day, May 10th.)
- Our next Newcomer’s Lunch is Sunday, February 22nd, immediately after the 11:45am service (approx. 1pm). Our Newcomers Lunch is an informal gathering where you will enjoy a great meal, meet other new people, meet our staff, hear Coastal’s story, and learn about possible next steps. Childcare is provided. It’s a great next step for those who are new to Coastal! You can sign up on our website!
Pastor Chris (friend me on facebook if we’re not already friends)
Coastal exists to share & experience LIFE – the life of Jesus!