So, are you ready for Christmas? Well, ready or not, it’s here! Which means of course, that we have our 3 Christmas Eve Services, this Wednesday night, 5pm, 6:30pm, or 8pm, ready for you to enjoy and invite & bring your friends! It’s not too late to invite someone. Make the ask! What’s the worst thing that could happen? Better yet – what’s the BEST thing that could happen?
Pray for me & my message. Pray that people give their lives to Jesus and get saved! Pray for our Worship Team that they would lead people to worship Jesus. Pray for Children’s Ministry Volunteers, that they would teach our children about Jesus. Pray for all our Ministry Volunteers, that they would serve Jesus by serving others.
Here are a few other reminders:
- Be helpful, friendly and welcoming to all our guests.
- Introduce yourself to people you don’t know.
- Park over at Oakland to make more room for guests.
- Fill out your Connect Card. This encourages others to do the same. (We’re also giving away some fun gifts at the end of each service!)
- Sit to the front of each section of the auditorium and to the center of each aisle.
- We will be having our normal Children’s Ministry during all 3 services – Nursery, Splash Zone, Clubhouse, & Coastal Kidz. Not only does this provide more seating for our guests, but Janet and our Volunteers have a wonderful evening planned for our children! They won’t want to miss out!
- If you are serving during a service, please come early and be in your spot no later than 30 minutes before each service.
Don’t forget that our entire offering on Wednesday night will go toward our “All In” Giving Campaign (the new building)! Prayerfully consider making a year end sacrifcial gift. We all can’t give the same amount, but together we can all make a sacrifice. Our faith will start to become sight in just a couple of weeks when we begin our site work in the new year! It’s going to be so exciting! I can’t wait! I know you can’t either!
Well, I think that’s about it. Can’t wait to see you and your guests on Wednesday night!
P.S. There will be only 2 services on Sunday, December 28th, 8:45am & 10:15am.