I met so many new people this past Sunday! Keep up the good work Coastal! Invest and invite! Our spread of people over the 3 services has been so much better lately. Thanks for making room for growth!
Because of our “All In” Giving Campaign, it’s been 2 years since we’ve had our annual Christmas Offering. Well, this year as “All In” closes out and with the large number of new people at our church, we’ve decided to add our Christmas Offering. What is a Christmas Offering? It’s kind of like a “mini giving campaign” – from Thanksgiving until New Years. Our entire offering during our Christmas Eve services will go the Christmas Offering. During this time we ask you to give above and beyond your regular giving to help fund several exciting projects. During our previous Christmas Offerings we’ve funded our Egg Drop, raised money for VBS & Student Ministry, and even remodeled our women’s bathroom and put a new roof on our entire facility. I can’t wait to share with you this coming week what this year’s Christmas Offering will be used to accomplish! Look for an email from me early next week!
Here are 5 other things to remember:
- While October was Operation Christmas Child month at Coastal, you can still bring large shoeboxes and items to fill the shoeboxes right up until our Packing Party! Right now we could use small stuffed animals and sports balls (look for deflated soccer balls and small hand pumps). The Packing Party will be at the church on Friday, November 13th, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- $75 deposits for the Youth Winter Retreat (6th-12th Grade) are due this Sunday, Nov. 8th. $100 balance due Dec. 13th. The retreat is Jan. 15th-Jan. 18th in Pigeon Forge, TN. We are also accepting donations for scholarships.
- Interested in formalizing your commitment to Coastal? Want to officially make Coastal your church family? Make plans to attend our next Membership Class, this Saturday (tomorrow), November 7th, 9am-Noon. Childcare and refreshments provided. Sign up online or on your Connect Card on Sunday.
- It’s never too late to start giving toward our new building! Every gift counts and every gift matters – large or small. Help us leave a legacy for future generations, continue to grow, and reach people with the Good News! Simply designate your gift: building or All In. Small gifts given consistently, over time make a huge impact!
- Every person at Coastal should be able to answer this question, “Where is my ministry at my church? Where am I volunteering?” LIFE is found in serving God by serving others. There is a place for you at Coastal! Looking for a place to serve? Respond to this email and we will contact you and help you find your place. Whether it’s the Cafe, our 1st Impressions Team, our Security Team, or the Nursery – one person, one service, once a month, makes a HUGE impact! You are needed at Coastal! Respond to this email and simply say, “Help me find a place to serve.”
All In! LOVE CAN! Game On!