Okay let me get this reminder out of the way – this Sunday is TIME CHANGE SUNDAY! Your clocks will FALL BACK one hour on Saturday night. In other words, you get an extra hour of sleep! So. . . no one has an excuse to miss church if you’re in town or be late this Sunday.
Now, on to more important things. I told you that Children’s Day would be a lot of fun! It was a great opportunity for us to highlight our AWESOME Children’s Ministry – Coastal Kidz! If you’re looking for a fruitful & fulfilling place to serve at Coastal, look no further than our Coastal Kidz! They are always in need of volunteers. But don’t serve in Coastal Kidz just because of need. Serve because you’re looking for place to make an eternal difference! Serve because you want to change the world! Whether it’s teaching, assisting, cleaning, holding babies, escorting parents, checking children in, or running a DVD player/computer, there is a place for you in Coastal Kidz! Respond to this email or contact Janet Rollins directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-442-8299. We WILL follow up with you!
Next week I’ll be sending out an email to annouce our Annual Christmas Offering! Our Christmas Offering is our chance to sacrificially give above and beyond our regular offering so that we can fully fund some exciting Kingdom Initiatives. Be on the lookout for it!
On a very sad note, I want all of you to be praying for Taylor Stewart, our drummer. Taylor found out this past week that his mom died. We will be having a Memorial Service for Taylor’s family at Coastal on Sunday, November 13th, probably at 5pm (I’ll confirm that later). Taylor is not just our drummer – he’s a part of our Coastal family.
- There is an important Security Team Meeting TOMORROW Saturday, November 5th, at 9am. This meeting is for all current Security Team members and anyone interested in serving and learning more about this Ministry.
- This is the LAST SUNDAY to bring toys, games, supplies, and shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child! There is a collection box in the Welcome Center and a table in Child Check-In. You can also drop off supplies/toys next week at the church office, but the sooner you bring them before our Packing/Wrapping Party on Friday, the better. Our Packing Party will be at the church on Friday, November 11th, 6:30pm.
- New to Coastal? Interested in learning more our our church? Like to meet our staff and key ministry leaders, other new people, and discover possible next steps? Sign up and come to our next Newcomer’s Lunch on Sunday, November 13th, immediately following the 11:15am service. Respond to this email, sign up online, or sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday.
- Panera Bread is BACK! And we need volunteers to join the team that picks up the bread each Sunday morning. If you are interested or would like more information, respond to this email or sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday.
- Do you play an instrument? Can you sing? We are looking to expand our Worship Team at Coastal! Auditions will be held on Thursday, December 1st, at 7pm. If you are interested in auditioning as a vocalist or instrumentalist, please contact our Band Director, Christopher Rollins at email@example.com, 843-822-0301, or respond to this email.
Rocking the Beat!
P.S. If you are interested in sponsoring a full or partial scholarship for a Student for their Winter Retreat (January 13-16), please see our Youth Pastor, Ryan Spell. The cost of the retreat is $225.