Let me just say it! Mother’s Day is going to be awesome at Coastal this Sunday! First of all we’re having a Baby/Child Dedication throughout the day in all 3 services (right now 20 babies/children). We have some special gifts that we’re giving away at the end of each service. The Kona Shaved Ice Truck will be on our campus giving away FREE shaved ice to all women & children! We’re going to have a photographer outside taking FREE family pictures (weather permitting)! Either way there will be a photo booth inside to take fun/crazy picutures!
If at all possible, to help with seating, come to the 1st or 3rd service. In all services, make sure you sit toward the front and center of each section. Come early and give yourself time for pictures!
Here are 5 other things to remember:
- Our LOVE CAN Help A Child Interest/Info Meeting is Saturday, May 16th, 10am-Noon in our auditorium. This meeting is all about helping to solve the Foster Care problem in Charleston County. There will be discussion/Info concerning adoption, fostering, and support services. Please plan on coming. You can sign up on your Connect Card. CHILDCAE IS PROVIDED!
- Our 2015 Summer Semester LIFE Group Catalog is here! There are 3 ways to sign up (online, Connect Card, LIFE Group Table in Welcome Center). You only have to sign up 1 time/1 way! Check out the groups and sign up today! The Summer Semester begins the week of June 7 and all groups end before VBS in July (4-6 weeks).(Speaking of LIFE Groups, I made a mistake in last weeks Friday 5. It was Carol Wessel’s “Boss Ladies” who put a “beat down” on the “Winner’s” in the “No More Perfect Mom’s Group” end of the year scavenger hunt! A great idea and a great group!)
- “Take Me Out To The Ball Game!” Coastal Day at the Charleston Riverdogs Joe Riley Stadium – Tuesday, June 2nd, 7pm! Student Summer Camp Fundraiser – Tickets $10. See Scott to purchase tickets.
- Our next Membership Class is Saturday, May 30, 9am-Noon. Childcare and light refreshments provided. You can RSVP on your Connect Card or sign up online.
- We are having a “Going Away Party” for Pastor Scott, Lori, & Carly Huff on Sunday, May 31st, 6pm. Dinner provided.
Love you Coastal! As always, invite and bring a friend with you this Sunday!
Forever and Always All In!
P.S. Consider giving a gift to our new building project through our TEXTing number. It’s safe, simple, and secure. TEXT any dollar amount to 843-277-8337, space, and then type the word “AllIn”. It would look like this: 100 AllIn. Yes, it’s THAT EASY! If you’re new to TEXT giving, you’ll have to take about 2 minutes to set up your bank card.