LIFE & LOVE!
Here are this week’s “Friday 5”:
1. Our Coastal Kidz Children’s Ministry is kicking off a brand new curriculum December 16th, and all volunteers, including assistants and student volunteers, need to go through a Training Session. There is a session offered this Saturday (tomorrow), December 8th, 10am-12noon AND a final/make-up session offered on Monday morning, December 10th, 9am-11am. If you haven’t already done so, please respond to this email to RSVP.
2. We are in the planning stages of the Spring Semester of LIFE Groups! If you are interested in leading, assisting, or hosting, please sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday or respond to this email. LIFE Group Sunday will be January 27th and LIFE Groups will begin the week of February 10th.
3. Attention all Students (6th-12th Grade): The WAVES Christmas Party is this Wednesday night, December 12th, 6pm-8:15pm at Coastal! You won’t want to miss it! Wear an ugly Christmas Sweater or your Christmas Pajamas! Bring a wrapped White Elephant Christmas gift (under $10). Dinner, candy, fun, obnoxious Christmas music – all provided!
4. Mark your calendars and make plans NOW! Starting on Sunday evenings on February 10th, 2019! Financial Peace University is a proven program that will show you how to master budgeting, pay off debt, build wealth, and give generously! Indicate your interest on your Connect on Sunday or by responding to this email!
5. During our Marriage Sermon Series in the new year, Coastal will host a Marriage Conference – Friday & Saturday, February 22-23. Cost $100 per couple/$50 per individual. Meals and Childcare are included. Open to the community. See bulletin insert this Sunday for schedule and deposit details. Sign up on your Connect Card!
P.S. Along with regular Sunday morning services on Sunday, December 23rd, we’ll have special Christmas Eve Services on Monday, December 24th at 5:30pm & 7pm. There will be a special PJ’s & Pizza Party for Children ages Birth-5th Grade during both services in the Coastal Kidz Building.