Speaking of Sundays, we’ve got two more weeks left in James with our “Losing My Religion” series. But I want to let you know about our next Sermon Series that will kick-off on Sunday, December 2nd. It’s our Christmas Series and it’s simply called, “Carols.” One of the universal appeals of the Christmas season is the music – specifically, Christmas music. So, each week we’re going to be using a classic Christmas Carol to tell the Christmas Story and make application to lives today. Don’t miss it! And remember, people are searching, just like they were 2,000 years ago at His birth. So make the ask and bring your friends to church! God can use you to help change someone’s eternity!
I hope that you and your family have begun to prayerfully consider what you will give toward our Annual Christmas Offering. Remember it is above and beyond your regular giving. We can’t all give the same amount, but together we can all make the same sacrifice! And that’s when God shows up and does a miracle! Every gift counts and every gift matters! You can give from now until the second week of January – 10 weeks. However you choose to give, simply use the keyword, “Christmas.” Our goal is $60,000! The offering will be used for our Student Ministry, Children’s Ministry, and our Missions/Outreach. You can give using the Offering Envelope, you can give online from our website, you can give from our church app, or you can simply TEXT any amount to 843-277-8337. Just remember to use the keyword, “Christmas.” If you are interested in making a large donation that we can use for a matching gift, please let us know.
LIFE & LOVE!
Here are this week’s “Friday 5”:
1. Our Coastal Kidz Children’s Ministry is kicking off a brand new curriculum soon and all volunteers, including assistants and student volunteers, will need to go through one of the two Training Sessions offered: TONIGHT, Friday, November 16th, 6:30pm-8:30pm OR Saturday, December 8th, 10am-12noon. RSVP for a session on your Connect Card or respond to this email.
2. Attention all Coastal Volunteers (if you serve in any ministry)! Let US show our APPRECIATION to YOU by joining us for a special night of THANKS & VISION (an exciting announcement from Pastor Chris) on Friday night, November 30th, 6:30PM! Oyster Roast, Hotdogs, & Chili! Childcare provided. Please RSVP online, on your Connect Card, or respond to this email.
3. LAST CHANCE MEMBERSHIP CLASS! Don’t let 2018 go by without officially making Coastal Community Church YOUR church family! The last Membership Class of 2018 is Saturday morning, December 1st, 9am-12noon. Childcare and light refreshments are provided. You can sign up for the class on our website, respond to this email, or sign up Sunday on your Connect Card.
4. The final Saturday Serve of 2018 will be on Saturday, December 1st. We’ll be hosting an Outdoor Christmas Party at our normal tailgate location complete with banquet style seating, presents under a lighted tree and Christmas music. You can sign up to bring a donation or food item on a table in the back of the auditorium on Sunday.
5. New to Coastal? Join us Sunday, December 2nd in the Welcome Center, immediately following the 11:15am service for our Newcomers Reception. This is a great way to learn more about Coastal, meet staff and key volunteers, as well as meet some other new people. Pizza and childcare provided. RSVP online or on your Connect Card.
P.S. The Red Cross Mobile Blood Bank will FINALLY be at Coastal Community Church on Tuesday, December 4th from 2pm-7pm. Every 2 seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood. It is essential for surgeries, cancer treatment, chronic illnesses, and traumatic injuries. Come and give blood! Your donation can save up to 3 lives!