Over the years we have been so very blessed at Coastal with an AMAZING Worship Team! Worship is one of the essentials to our weekly experiences at Coastal and we are always looking for gifted vocalists, musicians, and worship leaders to add to our ever-growing worship team! So, if that describes you (or someone you know), if you love to worship and enjoy being a part of a team that grows together in their faith while leading others to worship, then we want to hear from you! Sometimes I think people mistakenly think that a certain ministry is “full” or doesn’t need anyone else. That is not true of any of our ministries at Coastal – especially our Worship Team! Please email our band director Christopher Rollins at email@example.com with your interest and any info that would be helpful for us to know about you and your talents. Christopher will respond with the audition process and all the information you will need!
You should be receiving your 2020 Giving Statement from our church this week. If you have any questions about your statement, please contact the office (843-571-1777) and speak with Ashley Hojnacki. If you consider Coastal your church home or if you have been blessed by the ministry of our church, we want to encourage you to continue to be faithful with your generosity. Whether you are worshipping online or in-person, you can give through our website, our App, or TEXT any amount to 843-277-8337. It’s simple, safe, secure, and convenient! Your generous consistent giving allows us to “share and experience the LIFE and LOVE of Jesus with Charleston and the world!” Thank you so much for your faithfulness!
LIFE & LOVE!
Here are this week’s “Friday 5”:
- UPCOMING OUTREACH PROJECTS:
Tricounty Family Ministries – We will be assisting with their Emergency Grocery Distribution, Wednesday, February 3rd, 9am-1pm.
Saturday Serve – The foundation of all of our serving opportunities at Coastal really starts with Saturday Serve – the first Saturday of every month. The next Saturday Serve is Saturday, February 6th. We meet in the Welcome Center/Cafe at 8:30am, project leaders make a “pitch” for their serving opportunity, and then we serve! Make plans NOW to be there!
Soldier’s Angels – We’ll be helping with the Veteran’s Mobile Food Distribution, Tuesday, February 9th, 8am-1pm.
Lowcountry Orphan Relief – Lowcountry Orphan Relief provides support services and aid to meet the needs of Lowcountry children identified as at-risk or suffering from abandonment, abuse and/or neglect. Coastal will be serving there Friday, February 12th, 9am-11am. We meet at 1850 Truxton Ave in North Charleston.
If you are interested in serving in any of these projects, you can sign up on your Connect Card this Sunday. If you have any questions, please reach out to Pastor Chris Jones at 843-870-4613.
- Attention all 6th-12th Graders! Join us at Coastal for our WAVES Wednesday Small Group Nights at 6:30pm-8pm! Food is provided. Invite and bring your friends. If you have any questions, please reach out to Pastor Ryan Spell at 843-442-8985.
- OUR NEW 2021 WINTER/SPRING LIFE GROUP CATALOG IS NOW AVAILABLE!! As always, there are 3 ways to sign up for a LIFE Group, but you only have to sign up one time/one way. You can sign uponline from our website, on your Connect Card (in-person or online), or at the LIFE Group Tables/Sign-up sheets in the back of the auditorium. We have 23 different LIFE Groups this semester – online and/or in-person Groups, activity Groups, study Groups, and more! There is something for EVERYONE! Make sure you check out our catalog and start signing up today! Unless otherwise indicated in the catalog, all of our Groups begin the week of February 14th. We were created for community, to do LIFE together! We need this – YOU need this! If you have any questions, please reach out to Pastor Scott Huff – 859-230-5129.
- DON’T FORGET – we offer our Coastal Members and regular attendees free access to RightNow Media, an online church video library. It’s just one of the many ways to express our generosity to our church family. Essentially, RightNow Media is a Netflix for Bible studies with videos for kids, students, singles, parents and married couples by teachers like Dave Ramsey, John Piper, Max Lucado, Tim Tebow, and more. All the content can be accessed from any computer or smart television and through the RightNow Media app on a phone, tablet, Roku, Apple TV, etc. If you haven’t already done so, click here to set up your account!
- For our families joining Coastal online, did you know that we offer your children (Pre-School – 5th Grade) a complete online experience as well? On our website you can find supplemental resources for each week’s up-to-date curriculum, including: video lessons, worksheets for each respective age group and a YouTube playlist kids can sing along and worship to. We pray the online programming for Coastal Kidz will help children feel blessed and included as they navigate through the curriculum and as they join alongside their parents during online services. For more information, contact Janet Rollins via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. JOIN A LIFE TEAM! One of the best ways to meet new people and grow in your faith at Coastal is to serve alongside others on a LIFE Team or Ministry. There are so many places to start serving here at Coastal – our 1st Impressions Team, welcoming and greeting people as they come on our campus, loving and serving our children through our Coastal Kidz Children’s Ministry, and then there’s the Security Team, our Online Engagement Team, Student Ministry, our Worship Team, our Tech Team, Chair Set-up, Coastal Kidz Set-up, and more! You can sign up for a LIFE Team this Sunday on your Connect Card or anytime on our website. Sign up today and start serving!