I love our church! I know I say that a lot, but it’s true! I love what we get to do and who we get to do it with – I love you! This past Sunday was so much fun! I love LIFE Group Sunday! I think you got the point on Sunday – we were created to be connected! You must have gotten it because over 260 adults signed up for a LIFE Group! And let me just say what an awesome job all of our LIFE Group Leaders did on their booths! All of you went above and beyond, and it showed (although there were no losers in our voting, we did have some winners that will be announced on Sunday)! For the next several weeks we will be encouraging everyone to sign up for a Group – on your Connect Card, at the LIFE Group table, or on our website! There are 3 different ways to sign up, but you only have to sign up one way/one time. Most Groups begin the week of February 8th!
If you didn’t see the pictures on Facebook or get the Push Notification from our App on your phone, DIRT IS MOVING for the new building! We’ve got a long way to go, but it’s still very exciting!
Here are 5 Things I want you to make note of:
- This Sunday, Super Bowl Sunday, February 1st, we are asking everyone to please bring non-perishable food items (canned goods, cereal, box pasta/meals, etc.) with them to church to help re-stock our food pantry. Our food pantry helps feed many hurting families throughout the month.
- Our next Baby/Child Dedication is going to be Sunday, February 8th. If you are interested in participating, please respond to this email with which service you will be in and child’s full name. (We will have another Baby/Child Dedication on Mother’s Day, May 10th.)
- We need more parking volunteers! If you are willing to volunteer, please give Chris Ranew (706-941-2004) or Greg Orr (843-367-4051) a call. They will put you to work!
- Our next Newcomer’s Lunch is Sunday, February 22nd, immediately after the 11:45am service (approx. 1pm). Our Newcomers Lunch is an informal gathering where you will enjoy a great meal, meet other new people, meet our staff, hear Coastal’s story, and learn about possible next steps. Childcare is provided. It’s a great next step for those who are new to Coastal! You can sign up on our website!
- On Sunday, Februrary 22nd, we kick off a brand new series called, “Happily Ever After.” It’s a series all about relationships – love, sex, dating, single/married. You won’t want to miss a single week! Invite & bring a friend!
Pastor Chris (friend me on facebook if we’re not already friends)
P.S. Give digital giving a try – either through our website or through mobile TEXT Giving (843-277-8337)! They’re both simple, safe, and secure!
Coastal exists to share & experience LIFE – the life of Jesus!