So, are you ready for Christmas? Well, ready or not, it’s almost here! Which means of course, that we have our 4 Christmas Eve Services, this coming Wednesday & Thursday night, 5:30pm & 7pm, ready for you to enjoy and invite & bring your friends! It’s not too late to invite someone. Make the ask! What’s the worst thing that could happen? Better yet – what’s the BEST thing that could happen?
We continue this Sunday with our “Presence” series talking about Jesus our Everlasting Father. I hope you’re enjoying this series. This past Sunday marked the first time that the first service was larger than the second service – by 3 people! Now we need a few of you to start attending the third service! Or better yet, all of you who regularly attend the third service, invite and bring a friend! I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty sure we need a bigger building! We’re working on it!
Have you given to this year’s Annual Christmas Offering yet? You still have a few more opportunities. Never underestimate what God might choose to do through you, if you will only walk by faith and trust Him! Prayerfully consider what you and your family might sacrificially give.
Here are 5 more things not to forget:
- The Christmas Offering. You can give at church, online, or through TEXTing (843-277-8337). Simply use the keyword, “Christmas.” This year’s offering is going toward digging a well in Haiti, funding our LOVE CAN Help A Child budget, and remodeling our Children’s Area/Child Check-in as we move into our new facility. Our Goal is $50,000!
- Reserve your FREE Tickets today to one of Coastal’s 3 Remaining Community Christmas Services! Wednesday, December 23rd, 5:30pm (almost full) & 7pm / Thursday, December 24th, 7pm (the 5:30pm service on the 24th is FULL). If you’ve already registered & picked up your tickets at church, you don’t have to register again. https://coastalcommunitychurch.org/free-christmas-tickets/ Tickets are only necessary for the number of people in the actual service itself (tickets are not needed for children going to our Children’s Ministry).
- Speaking of our Christmas Services (a few reminders) – park across the street at Oakland, come early, and sit to the front & center of each section in our auditorium! Don’t forget to fill out a Connect Card!
- We still need a few Nursery Volunteers at each of our Christmas Eve services on Thursday, December 24th, 5:30pm & 7pm. Email Janet and volunteer or respond directly to this email. email@example.com
- Have an idea for a LIFE Group? Interested in Leading, Assisting, or Hosting a group for the upcoming semester in the new year? Sign up on your Connect Card or respond to this email. We are in the process of planning the new semester now!
Isaiah 9:6, “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
See you Sunday!