The Easter countdown continues! Easter is just 4 weeks away! The time is now to start praying and inviting! In fact, if you would like us to specifically join you in praying for the people you are reaching out to, write their first names on your Connect Card this Sunday. Our Staff, Elders, and Prayer Team would love to join you in prayer. You can also respond to this email with their names.
Our service times are staying the same for Easter. However, we are having all 3 services outside, on our property, underneath a BIG TENT (larger than any we’ve rented before!). We’re calling it an Outdoor Community Easter Service (pray for good weather). It should be a lot of fun!
Michael Wright, our new Worship Pastor (if you missed the Big Announcement on Sunday), will be leading worship on Easter Sunday! He will then join Coastal full time beginning Sunday, May 4th! Woo-hoo! I’ll share more about Michael later and how we can all help make his transition a smooth one.
Our FREE Tickets for each Easter service have arrived!! Use them as an invite tool. You can pick them up this Sunday! They also help us to gauge when a particular service is going to be full.
Here are 5 more things I want you to know about:
- Mobile (TEXT) Giving is now available! Text any amount to 843-277-8337 and follow the instructions! Give it a try! it’s safe, simple, and secure! Even if it’s not going to be the regular way in which you give, I would encourage you to register.
- Our next Newcomers Lunch is Sunday, March 30th, immediately following the 11:45am service. This is for anyone new to Coastal who has not been to a Newcomers Lunch. You can sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday, respond to this email, or right now on our website.
- Prayerfully consider making a contribution to your “All In” Campaign commitment on Easter Sunday! If you are new to Coastal and would like more information about our New Building Campaign, see me or respond to this email.
- We are already beginning to make preparations for the Summer Semester of LIFE Groups! If you are interested in leading, assisting, or hosting a LIFE Group or if you simply have a creative idea for a Group, please respond to this email or indicate it on your Connect Card.
- Coastal Day at the Riverdogs Game! Sunday, May 4th, 5pm. Tickets $10 (Student Ministry Camp fundraiser). Kids eat free! See Scott Huff for tickets.
Have a great weekend! See you and your friends on Sunday as we continue with our series, “Hello, My Name Is”! We’ll be looking at Jabez!
Always & Forever All In!