The Easter Sunday/Grand Opening Countdown continues! Easter Sunday, March 27th is only 30 days away! To say that I’m excited is quite the understatement! I’m asking you to begin praying now that God will show up in a mighty way! Pray for my message. On Easter Sunday, I’m beginning a new series called, “Finding Your Way Back to God.” We want people to know that they can come home! Who do you know that needs to hear that message? Start praying for them now.
Beg God to use our church to draw people to himself. I believe that God uses churches that are not only ready to receive those guests, but are willing to do their part. What’s your part? Simple. Invest and invite. Live for Jesus where you live, work, and play. Pray. Love people. Invite them to Coastal. We’re going to do our part to till the soil and help you. Right now you can use our Invite Cards as a simple tool to invite people. The Unshakable book is a great way to reach out to someone going through a difficult time. Soon we’ll have tickets available just for our Easter Services. In a couple of weeks we’ll have yard signs. We’re going to put up a billboard on 526 and we’ll be sending out our largest direct mailing we’ve ever done, hitting all of West Ashley, James Island and Johns Island. Like I said, we’re going to do our part, but you’ve got to do yours. Invite and bring someone to church! Remember, never underestimate what God might choose to do through a group of people who choose to walk by faith and trust Him!
By the way, we are still going to have all 3 services when we move into our new building. We already have the volunteers and systems in place, it gives people and our volunteers options, and it enables us to reach the most people. That’s one of the reasons I’m trying to get healthy and lose weight (20lbs. so far!) – to keep up with the pace and growth of our ministry.
- There is a WAVES (Student Ministry – 6th-12th Grade) Movie Night, Saturday Night (tomorrow) at Citadel Mall Theater. They are seeing the 7pm showing of the movie, “Risen.” Meet at the Theater. Cost – $5.
- New to Coastal? Like to learn more about our church and meet other new people? Sign up for our next Newcomer’s Lunch, immediately after the 3rd service on Sunday, April 10th. Go to our website and sign up today!
- We are wanting to plan a Baptism Service in our new building. If you are interested in getting baptized, please let us know on your Connect Card or sign up online. We will keep you apprised as to the date when we get in the new building.
- As our church expands and grows, we want to expand our Coastal Kidz Children’s Ministry. To do this, we are wanting (and needing) to start a new class. Each time we expand and start a new class, we typically need a minimum of 12-18 volunteers (teachers & assistants) willing to serve 1-2 services a month. If you are interested in being a part of this growing and rewarding Ministry, please respond to this email or contact Janet Rollins at 843-442-8299 or email@example.com.
- Special Services & Big Days like Easter Sunday & our Grand Opening mean extra expenses. I just want to challenge and encourage you to be mindful of that and to be faithful in your consistent and generous giving. Consider giving above and beyond or making a special sacrificial offering during this month before Easter. Or maybe consider giving something special toward our new building as we make final preparations to move in.
All In! Love Can! Game On!
Pastor Chris – PC