I’ve said a lot lately about being on the lookout for people who are hurting, especially during this time of the year. Honestly, part of that might be that just in the last week alone, I have been to two funerals of men who have taken their own life. Well, because all of that and since this is the Sunday before Thanksgiving, I decided to preach a message about Depression. I hope you will be there and that you will invite and bring a friend!
Here are 5 Things I want you to make note of:
- For our Christmas Offering this year, we are encouraging people to give to our “All In” Campaign. So during the months of November & December, try to give above and beyond your regular giving toward “All In.” Our entire Christmas Eve offering this year will go toward “All In.”
- Speaking of Christmas Eve – this Sunday we will have tickets available for our 3 Christmas Eve Services (5pm, 6:30pm, & 8pm). These serve as a way to let us know when a service is filling up and a great way to invite friends! Pick them up Sunday!
- Our next Newcomer’s Lunch is Sunday, December 7th, immediately after the 11:45am service. Our Newcomer’s Lunch is a great way to learn more about Coastal, meet other new people & our staff, enjoy a great meal, and discover possible next steps. You can sign up on your Connect Card on Sunday or on our website.
- Have a great idea for a LIFE Group? Interested in possibly leading, assisting, or hosting a LIFE Group next semester? Simply respond to this email or contact one of our Staff. We are in the process right now of planning out the new semester!
- Looking for a creative ways to bless others during Christmas? This Christmas our church is partnering with Oakland Elementary School to help them with their Angel Tree! As soon as the tree is up and we have more information, we’ll pass it along. This is a great way for our church to make an impact in our community!
Pastor Chris (PC)
P.S. Going to be out of town for the Fall or during the Holidays? Stay consistent in your giving and give TEXT giving a try! It’s safe, secure, and simple! TEXT any amount to 843-277-8337 and follow the one step sign up process.
Coastal exists to share & experience LIFE – the life of Jesus!