I hope you enjoyed the kick-off to our Elijah series this past Sunday! Please read 1 Kings 18 to get a good preview of this Sunday’s message: “A Good Old-Fashioned Showdown.”
Here are 5 things I want you to remember or know about:
- We have a potential new Worship Pastor in town this weekend leading worship for us. Don’t miss it!
- This is the last week to bring toys & gifts to the church for the Operation Christmas Child Packing/Wrapping Party – Friday, November 15th, 6pm.
- Coastal now has the privilege of offering Free Counseling (donations only) through Burden Bearers Christian Counseling Ministry. It is a Ministry founded by Coastal’s very own, Kenny Hahn, and being offered to other churches and people of the lowcountry under the umbrella of our church leadership and accountability. Needless to say, I am very excited about this! Learn more about this ministry by visiting www.burdenbearersccm.org. Contact Kenny for more information or to schedule an appointment at email@example.com or 843-732-0245.
- Are you interested in possibly leading, assisting, or hosting a LIFE Group for the Winter/Spring Semester? Join us for a LIFE Group Orientation/Oyster Roast on Friday, Nov. 22nd, 6:30pm at the church. Childcare provided. You can respond to this email that you are coming or check the box on your Connect Card on Sunday.
- We are collecting new or gently used coats and jackets (child or adult) for the LowCountry Orphan Relief now through December. Simply bring them to church.
Have a great weekend! See you and your friends on Sunday!
Always & Forever All In!
P.S. Stay after church on 11/24 to help us decorate for Christmas! There will only be 2 services on 11/29: 8:45am & 10:15am.